Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Who am I?

My name is Joel, I am 17 years old and I'm just another kid from New Zealand. I have three brothers two younger and one older but I am not interested in the typical stuff a teenager is in to. I like to live on the adventurous side of things such as scuba diving, white water kayaking and rafting anything to do in the outdoors. Also I am a starter on varsity soccer. You can basically consider me as an adrenalin junkie and sports lover. My life has been influenced by a large majority of people and actions but none more so than my father who shows how to stop being a boy and turn into a man, he influences the way I act and present myself. The actions that have had the biggest influence on my life would have to be travelling half way around the world to live this has had an immense impact on me as I have had to get used to the different way people act and do things but overall I'm just another kid from New Zealand.

1 comment:

  1. We have to get you a "Just a kid from New Zealand" t shirt! Haha. Nice having you in class. Hope you are enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete